- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classy gin-based cocktail, the Boomerang achieves the perfect balance of flavor with rich, full-bodied taste.
- 2 ounces Gin
- 1/2 ounce Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Maraschino liqueur
- Dash of Bitters
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.