- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 8 people
Everyone will eat up these Boneless Buffalo "Wings".
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Heat oil in deep fryer or large saucepan to 375ºF.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and seasonings in medium bowl.
- Whisk egg and milk in separate medium bowl until well blended.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture, then in flour mixture, turning to evenly coat.
- Place in single layer on plate.
- Repeat to double-coat each piece.
- Refrigerate 20 min.
- Add chicken to hot oil in batches; cook 5 to 6 min. or until done and golden brown. Remove to large bowl.
- Microwave hot sauce and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 20 to 30 sec. or until butter is melted; stir. Drizzle over chicken; toss to coat.