- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 4
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger root
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound boneless duck breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped mango chutney
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Place ginger, soy sauce, garlic, oil and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Rinse the duck and add to the bag.
- Seal the bag and marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Spray your grill with non stick spray.
- Light the grill according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Place the rack on the grill.
- Remove the duck from the bag and place on the rack.
- Cover and grill for 4 minutes.
- Turn the duck over and spoon the chutney over each breast.
- Cover and grill for 4 minutes more.
- Serve over a bed of rice.