- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
With the original version of this cocktail dating as far back as the 1930s, this spinoff uses Bols Generve gin to add a bold and malty flavor.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 2 ounces Bols Genever gin
- 3/4 ounce Yellow Chartreuse
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Lemon zest twist
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon zest, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Gently twist the lemon peel over the drink to release its natural oils and then run it around the rim of the glass. Discard the peel and then serve immediately.