- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 2
Bologna skewer "hot dogs" with pineapple and green bell pepper.
- 2 skewers
- 1 (4 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 4 slices bologna, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 hot dog buns, toasted
- Ketchup and mustard
- Preheat the broiler. Alternately thread the pineapple chunks, peppers squares and bologna squares onto the skewers.
- Broil, turning constantly, for 5-7 minutes until sizzling.
- Place on the hot dog buns and serve with the ketchup and mustard blended together.