- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This easy bok choy recipe makes the perfect vegetable side dish.
- 8 cups chopped fresh bok choy
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add bok choy and soy sauce and cook for 4-5 minutes until greens are wilted and stalks are crisp-tender.
- Season with salt and red pepper flakes.