- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This modern slaw, made with bok choy, cabbage and pineapple, is the perfect accompaniment to grilled chicken, fish and pork.
- 3 heads baby bok choy, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 of a peeled, cored fresh pineapple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2teaspoons packed brown sugar
- Place the bok choy, cabbage and pineapple into a bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the cider vinegar and the brown sugar into a small bowl and whisk together until the sugar has completely dissolved. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss once again to combine.