- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use rose-colored champagne, such as Brut Rose, for this pretty and elegant cocktail.
- 1 part gin
- 3/4 part St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/4 part Aperol Orange Liqueur
- 1/4 part lemon juice
- Rose champagne
- Orange twist to garnish
- Put a champagne flute in the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the champagne and garnish, into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the mixture to combine for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist and serve immediately.