- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sweet, tart and refreshing; garnish this cocktail with a wide orange curl and enjoy with an assortment of tapes or meze.
- 1.5 ounces Martini & Rossi Rosso Vermouth
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- .25 ounce Grenadine
- 1 wide orange curl to garnish
- Fill a tall glass halfway full with ice, and then add the vermouth, orange juice and the cranberry juice. Stir three times to blend.
- Slowly pour the grenadine down the inside of the glass so it sinks to the bottom. Do not stir.
- Garnish the cocktail with the orange curl and serve.