- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Pomegranate liqueur gives this vodka-based cocktail its distinctive and original flavor. Serve it garnished with a lemon zest twist in a pre-chilled glass.
- 1 ounce pomegranate liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce pink grapefruit juice
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.