- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This fresh-tasting cocktail is made with muddled pink grapefruit, vodka and triple sec, and then served in a sugar-rimmed glass.
- 2 parts vodka
- 3 wedges peeled and seeded pink grapefruit
- Light brown sugar for rimming the glass
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 part triple sec
- Place some light brown sugar onto a small plate. Run a grapefruit wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar, pressing gently to adhere.
- Put the grapefruit, vodka, sugar and triple sec into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glass and serve immediately.