- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 1 dozen
Easy recipe for a flavorful and delicate texture.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon, vanilla or honey flavored yogurt.
- 3 tablespoons melted margarine
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease or line 12 muffins cups.
- Lightly beat the egg, stir in the yogurt and margarine.
- Mix in the biscuit mix, only until moistened. Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full and bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from pan, serve hot.