- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
The blueberry pie filling in this recipe can be substituted with cherry pie filling. Consider serving with whipped cream.
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 21-ounce can blueberry pie filling
- Mix together butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar, then press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Combine beaten eggs, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top of all.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Pour pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.