- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
Blueberry Supreme has a graham cracker crust and a cream cheese filling.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- Pat crumbs into bottom of 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Drizzle with melted margarine. Blend cream cheese with vanilla frosting. Spoon mixture over crumbs. Sprinkle with nuts, reserving 1/4 cup for top. Then spoon pie filling over top. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with reserved nuts. Chill overnight.