- Prep: 1 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
A great potluck dish, this blueberry salad can be served as a salad or a dessert.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages grape gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can undrained, crushed pineapple
- 1 (16 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dissolve the gelatin into the hot water inside a 9x13 inch pan. Stir in the pineapple ad blueberry filling. Chill until set.
- Blend together the sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, careful to not overbeat. Cover the top of the set gelatin, and chill again.