- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Blueberry Pineapple Salad is layered with cream cheese and sour cream.
- 1, 6 ounce package raspberry gelatin
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 can blueberries in syrup
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1, 8 ounce carton sour cream
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- chopped pecans for garnishing
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water and vinegar. Add fruit, mixing well. Pour into serving dish. Chill until firm.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl. Spread over gelatin mixture.