- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This sweet bread works well for serving at breakfast or tea. Top with butter or cream cheese prior to serving.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Cream sugar, egg and butter; mix in pineapple juice.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in pineapple, blueberries and nuts.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.