- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 People
This dessert is easily prepared in a short amount of time. Can be topped with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream just before serving.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced frozen peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, blend milk and butter.
- Stir in flour combination into butter mixture; blend well.
- Pour mixture into a prepared 8x8 baking dish.
- Cover mixture with peaches and blueberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender.