- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 12 People
Impress your friends with these sweet muffins at your next breakfast gathering.
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, grated orange peel, baking powder and blueberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix together milk, 1/2 cup butter, egg and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining butter and orange juice.
- Remove muffins from oven, top with butter mixture and sprinkle with remaining sugar.