- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This flavorful bread is an excellent breakfast treat. It also makes an ideal grab-and-go breakfast for those hectic morning routines.
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Mix together egg, orange peel, milk and orange juice.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.