- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 12 pancakes
Need a healthy and delicious breakfast idea? These blueberry nut pancakes fit the bill.
- 2 cups pancake mix with added fiber, such as Fiber One
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blue berries -- if using frozen, it's ok to add the juice
- 1/3 cup almond mean, such as Trader Joe's Just Almond Meal
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk until smooth. (Add a small amount of water if batter is too thick.)
- Spoon batter into skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 1 minute per side.