- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sweet seasonal blueberries and fresh mint make incredibly light, juicy and refreshing Mojitos.
- 12 mint sprigs plus one to garnish
- 12 blueberries
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1-1/2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- 1 ounce chilled 7Up
- Place the mint, blueberries and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the lime juice and the rum. Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with both of the chilled sodas and then garnish with a sprig of mint. Serve immediately.