- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Give your classic, freshly-squeezed lemonade a bright and flavorful new makeover with the addition of fresh blueberries.
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
- 3/4 cup super fine sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus some to garnish
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- Place the fresh lemon juice into a pitcher, followed by the sugar and water. Stir the mixture until the sugar has totally dissolved, and then add the blueberries and the mint.
- Using a stick blender, puree the mixture until the mint and blueberries are finely chopped, and then place the liquid into the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Pass the lemonade through a fine mesh strainer, and then serve garnished with a few fresh blueberries.