- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 48
Spread this jam over your toast, pancakes or waffles.
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Comvine gelatin and 1/4 cup water.
- Stir well and set aside.
- Combine blueberries, 1/2 cup water, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove saucpan from heat.
- Add gelatin, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Pour into two glass jars and covr tightly.
- Refrigerate for 5 to 7 hours until chlled.
- Can be stored in frig for a month.