- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 14
Perfect for company, Blueberry Dessert Pie uses a can of wild blueberries.
- 16 graham crackers, crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 boxes wild raspberry gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 can wild blueberries
- 1 cup black walnuts, chopped
- 2 packages Dream Whip
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in bowl, mixing well. Press into 2 8-inch pie pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water in a bowl. Drain pineapples and blueberries, reserving juice. Add enough water to combined juices to measure 2 cups. Stir into gelatin, mixing well. Chill until slightly thickened.
- Remove 3/4 cup gelatin; set aside. Add fruits and nuts to remaining gelatin. Pour into prepared crusts.
- Prepare Dream Whip, using package directions. Fold into reserved 3/4 cup gelatin. Spread over fruit layer. Chill for several hours.