- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A fruity pineapple and blueberry crisp dessert.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (!8 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Spread the pineapple in the bottom of the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cake mix over. Top with the blueberries and sugar. Drizzle the butter over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until bubbly.