- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Blueberry Cream Salad is layered with sour cream and cream cheese.
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (3 ounce) packages black raspberry gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans
- Drain fruit, reserving juices. Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Add reserved juices with enough water to measure 1-3/4 cups; mix well. Add pineapple and blueberries; mix well. Pour into a 9 x 13-inch pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; blend until smooth. Spread over gelatin. Refrigerate until well chilled.