- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Baked blueberry pudding with a sweet Kellogg's All-Bran® topping
- 500 millilitres (2 cups) fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) All-Bran Original® cereal
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 2 millilitres (1/2 teaspoon) grated lemon rind
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) water
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) All-Bran Original® cereal
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) milk
- 250 millilitres (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 7 millilitres (1-1/2 teaspoons) baking powder
- Pinch (1/2 millilitre or 1/8 teaspoon) nutmeg
- Pinch (1/2 millilitre or 1/8 teaspoon) salt
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) soft margarine or butter
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 millilitres (1/2 teaspoon) vanilla extract
- For fruit bottom, combine blueberries, cereal, sugar, lemon rind and water in greased 1.5-litre (6-cup) round or square baking dish. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine cereal and milk; let stand while you prepare remaining ingredients. Stir together flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- In small mixer bowl, beat margarine, sugar, egg and vanilla for five minutes. Stir in dry ingredients alternately with cereal mixture. Spread batter carefully over fruit in dish.
- Bake at 180 degrees C. (350 degrees F.) 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.