- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These cake-like cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and lemon extract.
- Blend flour combination and milk into egg mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.