- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Adding blueberries to this classic lime beverage brings out additional sweetness and intense color.
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 4 Key limes, halved and seeded
- 10 blueberries
- 2 ounces vodka
- Place the limes and blueberries into a cocktail shaker and sprinkle with the sugar. Muddle until the sugar has dissolved and the limes are juiced.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and then pour into the cocktail shaker. Add the vodka and shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine.
- Pour the mixture back into the tall glass and serve immediately.