- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup butter
Creamy butter mixed with fresh blueberries makes a colorful and tasty topping for pancakes, waffles, muffins and toast.
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Place the butter and the sugar into a bowl and mix well to combine. Add the blueberries to the bowl and mash well until the mixture becomes blended but the blueberries are still chunky.
- Transfer the blueberry butter to a container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.