- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 People
This sweet bread can be served as a breakfast treat, as an afternoon snack or even alongside soups and salads.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, unthawed
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix together egg, milk and vegetable oil.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.