- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 3/4 cup sauce
Blueberries add both amazing color and flavor to a classic Barbeque Sauce. Fabulous spread onto roast lamb, pork and chicken.
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup blueberry sauce or melted blueberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the ketchup, blueberry sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, Sriracha, liquid smoke and mustard into a small bowl.
- Whisk the mixture until thoroughly blended and then season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.