- Prep: 3 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy, crumbled blueberry and angel food dessert.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) bakery angel food cake
- 2 (20 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar and beat until well mixed. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Rip the cake into small one to two-inch cubes. Gently fold into the creamed mixture and spread into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Spread the pie filling over top.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.