- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sweet and energizing smoothie is the perfect breakfast wake-me-up beverage. Don’t let the addition of spinach put you off; you won’t even taste it in the blend.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Blueberries and pineapple to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a blender and process until smooth; scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into 2 glasses, garnish with the extra blueberries and pineapple and serve immediately.