- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
You can use either fresh or defrosted blueberries for this unique salad dressing. It adds gorgeous color and flavor to salads, and pairs especially well with blue cheese or goat cheese.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 tablespoons honey
- Place the blueberries, vinegar, oil, cinnamon, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper into a food processor or a blender, and process the mixture until smooth.
- Strain the dressing through a fine mesh sieve or a piece of cheesecloth, and then serve immediately.