- Prep: 5 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 5 hr 55 min
- Serving: 6
Blue Ribbon Creamy Cheesecake is a winner every time.
- 12 to 14 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter, mixing well. Press into a pie pan to form crust.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla and lemon juice in bowl, mixing well. Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, 3-1/2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla in bowl. Spread evenly over top. Bake for 10 minutes longer. Chill for 5 hours.