- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This electric blue cocktail will bring back memories of the 80s obsession with tiki bars and exotic-looking cocktails. Don’t serve this modernized version garnished with sparklers or fancy fruit as its color will draw enough attention.
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 ounces blue curaçao
- 1/2 ounce Galliano
- 2 ounces light Puerto Rican rum
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for 35 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass filled with cracked ice; serve immediately.