- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh blueberries give this cocktail its attractive color while a blend of gin, Messanez Liqueur de Camomile, Elderflower Cordial and fresh lemon juice provide amazing flavor.
- 1-3/4 ounce gin
- 1/2 tablespoon Messanez Liqueur de Camomile
- 1 barspoon Elderflower Cordial
- 3/4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 6 fresh blueberries
- 1 barspoon egg white
- Place the blueberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the shaker and shake the mixture for 35 seconds to combine. Fill the shaker with ice and then shake once again for about 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass and serve immediately.