- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3 gallons
The electric blue color of this punch will draw your guests like a magnet, while its sweet-and-sour tropical flavor will have then coming back for seconds.
- 1.75 Liter Coconut-flavored Rum
- 1 Liter Blue Curacao
- 2 Quarts Pineapple Juice
- 8 ounces Sweet and Sour Mix
- Pineapple wedges to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a large punch bowl and mix well to combine. Garnish the punch with the pineapple wedges and then serve in glasses filled with shaved ice.