- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This fun and colorful cocktail is perfect to serve at a Tiki party. Its creamy and tropical blend of rum, coconut cream and pineapple juice is sure to please.
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce blue curaçao
- 2 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- Slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry
- Put the rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut into a blender with 1 cup of ice.
- Process the mixture for 20 seconds until frothy and then transfer to a tall cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the pineapple and the cherry and serve immediately.