- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Also known as the famous Aviation cocktail, this delicious medley of gin, fresh lemon juice, maraschino liqueur and crème de violette liqueur is truly an amazing mixed drink.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 ounce c liqueur.
- 1 maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cherry, into a cocktail shaker filled 3/4-full with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and then serve immediately.