- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 16 servings
This rich yet delicate tart, made with blue cheese and pine nuts, is divine served with a glass of crisp white wine.
- 1 9-inch tart shell
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 3 tablespoons lightly toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In the meantime, place the cream cheese and the blue cheese into a large bowl and beat until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add the whipping cream, egg and pepper and continue to beat until combined.
- Transfer the filling to the prepared tart crust, spread evenly on the bottom of the crust and then top with the roasted red pepper, pine nuts and parsley.
- Bake the tart for 20 minutes and then let stand for an additional 20 before slicing into wedges and serving.