- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8
Blue Cheese Log is a classic, favorite appetizer. Make sure to include celery sticks as well as a variety of crackers for spreading.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped for rolling
- Mix all ingredients. Chill for 1 hour. Shape into a log and roll to cover with chopped walnuts.