- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Serve up your hot wings with this homemade blue cheese dip. It also doubles as a creamy salad dressing.
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced and mashed
- Put the mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, juice from 1/2 a lemon, garlic and freshly ground pepper into a small bowl and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Cover and place into the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.