- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Gin, Blue Curacao and a dash of bitters are the main ingredients behind this bright and citrus-flavored cocktail.
- 2 ounces Gin
- 1/2 ounce Blue Curacao
- Dash of Bitters
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.