- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This light, elegant and slightly fruity brandy and rum-based cocktail is perfect for a lawn party or a brunch. Serve in a champagne flute garnished with a fresh pineapple round.
- 1-1/2 ounces light rum
- 1/2 ounce brandy
- 1 tablespoon passion fruit syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pineapple round to garnish
- Place the rum, brandy, passion fruit syrup, and lemon juice in a blender with 1/3 cup crushed ice and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a champagne flute and then garnish with a pineapple round. Serve immediately.