- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vibrant-colored cocktail is made with gin, Cointreau, fresh orange juice and Bols Kontiki; a red liqueur with orange flavor.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce Bols Kontiki
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- Orange wedge and 1 cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange wedge and cherry and then serve immediately.