- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 serving
A bunny-loving twist on a virgin Bloody Mary.
- 2 ounce carrot juice
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, filling three-quarters full. Add all the ingredients, cover and shake. Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.