- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1
This Blood Mary cocktail is not only garnished with the traditional celery stick, but also 2 pickled shrimp for added flavor and flare.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon pickling liquid from the shrimp
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- Finely ground black pepper
- 2 Pickled shrimp, for garnish
- 1 celery stick, for garnish
- Place the lime juice, jalapeño, horseradish, shrimp pickling liquid, and Worcestershire sauce into a cocktail shaker and muddle with a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Fill the shaker halfway full with ice and then add the tomato juice and vodka. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and then shake the mixture vigorously for 25 seconds to combine.
- Stain the mixture into a cocktail glass and garnish with the celery and the 2 shrimp. Serve immediately.